How to Login into Partner Link John Lewis
- Visit the John Lewis Partnerlink Portal : https://jlp-xpartnerlink-prd.johnlewis.co.uk/
- Now you'll be listed with the couple of options regarding the information, benefits
- To Login to Profile "Click on the agree and continue to partnerlink" and you will be redirect to the login portal
- Submit the john lewis user login and password
- On Providing the Right User Details you will able logged into portal
How to Register a New Account
If you're logging in for the first time or want to create a new account at JLP PartnerLink in order to access all services, you can create a new account by using the option of sign up now button. After that, you're required to follow below steps as follows:
- Once you've clicked on the sign up button, you need to enter your user name and password.
- The user name should be included 8-digit employee number which is followed by @eopas.johnlewis.co.uk for all partners who make a request to get a service from Partnership health service. Otherwise, you need to enter your email address which you've used for your job application as username.
- However, the password should be included at least 8 characters.
If you've forgotten your password of account, you need to follow below mentioned steps that included:
- At initial step, you're required to log into the john lewis partner link home website wherein you can able to view different kinds of fields such as agree and continue, forgotten password, other systems and websites, and information, training, and support.
- You need to click on forgotten password link which is available on the home page.
- After that, you can confirm your identity by entering the requested information.
- Based on entered information, it will be sent to the security code to your registered email address.
- You better to use the security code within 20 minutes of time before expire it and it can be helpful for you to complete the password reset process.
- By following these instructions properly, you can easily reset your password for PartnerLink Login.
GlobalLink can be utilized by many of the companies worldwide including more than 4000 companies to help them scale their multilingual communications. Accordingly, it has developed a rich partner ecosystem to support the vast customer base and that was named as partner intranet.
The company has maintained a good relationship with popular brands such as Allergan, Barcelo hotels and resorts, Bally's Las Vegas, Bluetooth, Burger King, Business Wire, Bristol Myers Squibb, Carlson Rezidor, Casio, Delta, Coloplast, Compuware, Four Seasons, Good Year, Go Daddy, IMAX, Korean Air, Marriott, Loreal, Medco, Merk, SanDisk, ResWed, RockPort, RSA, Rosewood hotels and resorts, starwood, Texas instruments, Vogele shoes, zipcar, Toms, Western Digital, etc.
If you're using the website for first time, you may feel a little lost. If you'd done this before, you know about some of the hassles that you're likely to encounter such as submitting source files, exploring the content from complicated back-end systems, fixing broken things, spending hours or days or weeks copying and pasting the content back into the existing systems, getting back the translated files, tracking processes and deadlines, pushing live, and hoping nothing goes wrong.
With the use of PartnerLink API, you can easily leverage the previously translated assets to automatically translate the resource files, secure content or offline content without the need of any additional complex software tools.
With the help of connect service provided by the GlobalLink, you can simplify the process of launching and maintaining the global websites easily. It serves as a bridge between your back-end systems and translations.com's industry leading translation services.
GlobalLink Connect benefits included simple implementation, secure and cloud based platform, web-based review platform, automated re-integration of translated content into your back-end systems, automated content submission workflows, and pre-built integrations with most leading platforms.
Maybe you're expanding your existing international presence and your multilingual requirements are increasing. Accordingly, you may need to deal with the translation if in the case of in-house copywriters on staff in every market and every language. In alternative to the traditional translation process, GlobalLink allows to get advantages of a secure central location, a cloud-based system, and a platform that integrates into the existing back-end systems.
If your organization has needed a wide range of translation requirements or want to be a multinational company, you should be responsible for ensuring that moving parts stay moving and that all of the stakeholders should be happy. For that, you need to overcome some of the challenges such as flexibility, customizable requirements, simple integrations, easy deployments, and no technical headaches, results, plain, and simple, and cheaper costs and cleaner reporting.
Globalink Modules is a modular and flexible system of integrated tools which work based on standalone components. Available modules subsumed project director, term manager, TransStudio, TransStudio Online, Transport, translation and review portal, and TM server. Project Director provides flexible integration system, project workflow capabilities, powerful business management, and translation vendor management in an intuitive web based platform.